Psychologists and other healthcare providers may earn five continuing education credits for reading each volume from the Advances in Psychotherapy − Evidence-Based Practice book series and taking a multiple choice exam. This continuing education program is a partnership of Hogrefe Publishing and the National Register of Health Service Psychologists.
The National Register of Health Service Psychologists is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The National Register maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
As National Register member you can take each exam or the entire series of exams free of charge. Readers who are not members of National Register can purchase each exam for $25 or access to the entire series of exams for $200.
Learn more at CE.NationalRegister.org/hogrefe
National Register credentialed psychologists receive a discount on the Advances in Psychotherapy book series. Enter the discount code the National Register has provided at checkout.
- Alcohol Use Disorders
- ADHD in Children and Adolescents
- ADHD in Adults
- Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia
- Binge Drinking and Alcohol Misuse Among College Students and Young Adults
- Bipolar Disorder, 2nd edition
- Childhood Maltreatment
- Childhood Obesity
- Chronic Pain
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Nicotine and Tobacco Dependence
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder in Adults
- Problem and Pathological Gambling
- Sexual Dysfunction in Women
- Sexual Dysfunction in Men
- Sexual Violence
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Substance Use Problems, 2nd edition
- Suicidal Behavior
- The Schizophrenia Spectrum
- Treating Victims of Mass Disaster and Terrorism
- Women and Drinking: Preventing Alcohol-Exposed Pregnancies