- Subscriptions usually run from January to December.
- Periodical subscriptions will be renewed for a further twelve months unless cancelled eight weeks before the end of the current year of subscription.
- Postage and mailing rates are mentioned separately; they are not included in the subscription rates. They cover one subscription, which is directly sent printed matter (2nd class mail) by surface-mail. Upon request journals will be sent by air-mail which is charged extra. No discount on postage and mailing rates.
- Prices are subject to changes.
- Back issues of our periodicals are supplied as long as available. Prices on request.
- Claims for missing issues can only be accepted within six months of publication.
- Changes of address should be sent in four weeks before validity and must include the journal’s title, as well as the former and the new address.
Please note that these rates, especially the postage rates, are subject to change.
Information correct as of January 2016.
Subscribers to journals published by the Hogrefe group (Hogrefe Verlag, Hogrefe Publishing, Hogrefe AG) are provided with access to the corresponding full-text online. The precise conditions differ between individual and institutional subscribers.
Online subscriptions always include access to the complete archive of back issues (usually starting with the 1999 volume) during the term of the subscription.
Individual subscribers will be provided with personal access to full-text articles via username and password. The electronic access can be easily activated at the journal’s web site econtent.hogrefe.com
Journals Package for Psychology Journals:
For an additional fee of Euro 298.00 / CHF 402.00, individual subscribers can also obtain online access to the full-text (in general, including back issues from 1999 onwards) of all 32 active psychology journals as well as the 8 archive journals published by the Hogrefe group.
Fees for access to the online journals for institutions depend on the size of the institution. For academic institutions and schools the size is determined on the basis of the number of «full-time equivalents» (FTEs; students, teaching staff, research staff) and for public libraries on the basis of the number of registered users. For all other institutions (hospitals, commercial organizations, etc.), the size is determined on the basis of the number of potential qualified users («Relevant Professionals» or RPs).
The basis for calculating the fees is the published institutional subscription price for the respective journal including VAT (if applicable). All fees for online access exclude any applicable VAT.
We will be happy to provide a detailed price quotation tailored to your requirements. Please contact email@example.com.
Archive rights after termination of subscription
Starting with the 2015 annual volumes, paid online subscriptions (excluding the basic tier) also include perpetual access rights to the volumes published during the term of the subscription.
Customers who currently have a license agreement that only includes limited archive rights (5 years) and who terminate their agreement may purchase perpetual access rights to the volumes published during the term of their subscription for a one-time fee (excluding VAT) per annual volume equivalent to 10% of the current institutional print subscription price. Please note that this offer only applies to volumes published during the term of the subscription.
Free access to bibliographic information
Full bibliographic information and abstracts are available free of charge for non-subscribers at http://econtent.hogrefe.com/psychology or (for medical journals) at econtent.hogrefe.com/health-sciences.
If you have any further questions about our psychology and medical journals, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.