Edited by: Ric M. Procyshyn, Kalyna Z. Bezchlibnyk-Butler, J. Joel Jeffries
The Clinical Handbook of Psychotropic Drugs Online is the full-text online version of the popular Clinical Handbook of Psychotropic Drugs. It retains all the practical features for which the Clinical Handbook is renowned and make the information even more easily accessible.
As in the print edition, instantly recognizable icons and color coding allow you to find at a glance the information you seek. But the CHPD Online version offers much more. Unique features that allow even quicker access to the wealth of information include:
- Auto-completion powered search function
- Browse features for Generic Names, Trade Names, Indications, and Interacting Agents
- Column-selector enhancement of comparison charts that allows you to choose which information is displayed
- Hundreds of additional references
- Literature hot links for quick access to further reading
Access is available by subscription. For individual customers, subscription is available on a 2-year rolling basis. Access details will be e-mailed once your order has been processed (usually within 24–72 hours).