We at Hogrefe don’t just stay in our offices – at least, not all of us do!
In line with our aim and philosophy of being part of the scientific community we also try to get out and about, attending conferences and meetings, visiting universities, talking to authors, editors, other publishing partners, and customers, sometimes giving scientific presentations. Events where you will be able to meet and talk to Hogrefe people (and see our publications) the coming year include:
- The 171st Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association in New York, NY, May 5-9, where we’ll have the 22nd edition of our Clinical Handbook of Psychotropic Drugs and other exciting new releases. Visit our booth #520 to find out more!
- The 9th European Conference on Positive Psychology in Budapest, June 27-30, 2018, where our author Ryan Niemiec is a keynote speaker and we’ll have an author signing in partnership with convention bookstore Wisepress for his popular titles Character Strengths Interventions, Mindfulness and Character Strengths, and Positive Psychology at the Movies.
- The 126th Annual Convention of the American Psychological Association August 9-12 in San Francisco, CA. Visit our booth #1108 to find out more about new books and psychometric tests, including new releases in our widely praised Advances in Psychotherapy book series.
- EAAP - 33rd European Association for Aviation Psychology Conference, September 24-28 in Dubrovnik, Croatia, where there'll be an editorial meeting for our journal Aviation Psychology and Applied Human Factors and we'll handing out free sample copies.
- The 65th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Seattle, WA, October 22-27, where we’ll present the 4th edition of our Clinical Handbook of Psychotropic Drugs for Children & Adolescents.
- ABCT - 52nd Annual Convention of the Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies in Washington, DC, November 15-18.
If you are at or close by any of these events, do drop by for a chat!
Publishing Manager, Hogrefe Publishing