We at Hogrefe don’t just stay in our offices – at least, not all of us do!
In line with our aim and philosophy of being part of the scientific community we also try to get out and about, attending conferences and meetings, visiting universities, talking to authors, editors, other publishing partners, and customers, sometimes giving scientific presentations. Events where you will be able to meet and talk to Hogrefe people (and see our publications) this Spring and Summer include:
- The 170th Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association in San Diego, CA, May 20-24, where we’ll release the 22nd edition of our renowned Clinical Handbook of Psychotropic Drugs. Visit our booth #852 to find out more!
- The 14th European Conference on Psychological Assessment, 5-8 July in Lisbon, Portugal. We publish the association’s journal European Journal on Psychological Assessment, and so among other things we’ll be meeting with the journal’s editorial board there.
- One of psychology’s major biannual events, the 15th European Congress of Psychology, will take place from 11 to 14 July in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Hogrefe is Gold Sponsor and will be giving all delegates a free one-year online subscription to EFPA’s official organ the European Psychologist.
- XXIXth World Congress of the International Association for Suicide Prevention, 18-22 July in Kuching, Malaysia – we publish Crisis, the association’s journal and a range of of suicidology titles including the major new work Postvention in Action-
- The 125th Annual Convention of the American Psychological Association August 3-6 in Washington, DC. Visit our booth #415 to find out more about new books and psychometric tests, including new releases in our renowned Advances in Psychotherapy book series.
If you are at or close by any of these events, do drop by for a chat!
Publishing Manager, Hogrefe Publishing